14 Year Old Got Infertile After Eating A Tide Pod
2018 is having a weird start.
United States.— A 14-year old teenager couldn’t stop herself from eating a tide pod, and as a result, she got infertile, local authorities report.
There’s a new tendency to eat tide pods, a detergent capsule. They smell good and feel good, but they are deadly. This girl didn’t mind and gave them a try. The result wasn’t good, but it wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been.
The girl was rushed to the hospital just a few minutes after she ingested a tide pod. When she got to the hospital, the doctors managed to it out, but sadly, the girl got infertile.
“This is a rare condition only present in 0.00000001% of the cases.”, said the doctor. He kept going: “We’ll be studying this further to know what is exactly causing it, but we think this may be due to the tide pods’ chemicals.”
The doctors also claimed they are going to try their best to make the girl get fertile again. Let’s hope it works.